Monday, May 28, 2007

Episode 4 Lost Pilot (Part 1)

So for the first time in our little podcast's history, we will be doing a tv show instead of a movie. The first episode of Lost is better than most movies anyway, so let's get crackin.'

I actually never saw an entire episode of this show until this past Summer. I watched the first two seasons on dvd in a short amount of time. It's always real fun to hit up tv in that manner. No commercials and full seasonal resolutions.

This week I decided to add a new feature. I'm putting an audio mix of the program in the background to pad some of the more silent parts. Hopefully it will be a boon to the podcast instead of an annoyance. I certainly hope it's a good thing, because it takes a long time to properly mix the two sets of audio together. Maybe it would be a good reason to get Protools or something.

Maria's on co-host duty again. After we finished up she told me that she'd never actually seen the first episode until we did the commentary. You wouldn't know it.
Introducing Maria's favorite character in television history

Episode 1 money shot

No comments: