Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Episode 5: Contact - Part 2 (ch. 22-end)

And now we move on to the exciting half of Contact. Say hooray! I think i make some incoherent and incorrect statements about how it didn't make sense that Bryant Gumbel wasn't actually considered a journalist according to IMDb. I was of course very tired and confused and forgot that whatever I was talking about only had to do with CNN journalists only applied after the movie came out anyway. Neither here nor there (whatever that means).

Hey! I think I saw this guy in church last week.
I forgot to crop this screen capture and I'm too lazy to fix it. Deal with it! Anyway, this is Jodie Foster's face in its most natural state.
Dang! If only she could figure out how to work that recording device!

Direct MP3 Download
iTunes Subscription
RSS Feed

No comments: