Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Episode 7: Three Amigos! (Part 1)

This film cracked my top 15 movie list I made five or six years ago at number 15. I'm actually quarter Mexican (technically) and Maria is half Mexican, so if we made any sort of insensitive comments during this little production, they were totally justified.

Tequila: a Mexican liquor distilled from the fermented sap of an agave
Two men in bed together: insensitive and unfunny. Three men in bed together: hilarious!
Is loving Martin Short the product of nurture or nature?Don't ask us to say anything at all about this. Just watch and enjoy.

2 comments:

Zarban! said...

Listened to this quite a while ago and liked it a lot. Thanks!

Josh Bradley said...

I agree with Zarban. This was a good listen. You guys were right about the vocabulary thing. The movie does introduce a lot of new words. I never minded the blue shadows segment. As a scene its a tonal shift I suppose but I always laughed when that turtle said "goodnight, Ned."

Also, thanks for giving my podcast a listen. We were a low budget production but we tried to make it fun.

I'll be sure to give you a review on Zarban, too.